Friday, August 11, 2006

I've been to the Metrodome twice in the last week and a half or so--July 31, Silva vs. Texas Rangers (W, 14-2) and Aug. 11, Silva vs. Toronto Blue Jays (L, 5-0). Nothing like a little live baseball in the friendly confines of the Big Inflatable Toilet (thanks, Nick, even though I hate your show) to lighten your mood. Thanks to Angela for coming to meet me and watch the game. Granted, she was going anyway due to the fact that she went to high school with Eric Hinske, but still. It beat going by myself and buying a program to keep score (this time). I'm feeling especially cool since this photo was taken with my phone. I'm usually too lazy and irresponsible to carry the camera around.

Hey! Chad Johnson got a new haircut! Amazingly enough, he, his no-relation brother Rudi, TJ Houshmanzadeh, and Carson Palmer are the only Bengals not in jail. I think Bengals Management should make an offer to Maurice Clarett, just to take some of the glare off their regular players.


My sentiments, exactly. Thanks for stopping by, it was good to see both of you again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best picture ever!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If little kids can hang out and eat in the bar, I'm going to slap on a Barney suit, get drunker than Mel Gibson, and go hang around a pre-school chain smoking Marb Reds.
Please excuse my anger.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

fair is fair, I suppose. Coincidentally, I'd pay $5 to see you do that.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sung Sook said...

I think I should get some kind of "Special Customer" membership since I was actually allowed to tip you for once.

Wait, that was Andy's money.

Nevermind.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sung Sook said...

Turns out I DID leave the tip and Andy paid for the goods. HA!!! Take THAT, Sack!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home