Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Foul! Foul!

I've not been watching the NBA Finals this year very intently, but I have been paying attention. I understand when Mark Cuban says that the NBA does not rig games, couldn't if they wanted to, etc. But the fragility with which Dwayne Wade, I player I really like, is being treated is getting to the point of embarrassment. Didn't he push off on Terry? Nobody touched him on the wild path to the basket he took, yet he ended up at the line. Credit to him for hitting those free throws, I would've two-hopped them both to the baseline. Bill Simmons writes an interesting article about the state of the NBA Finals and all this ridiculousness that is the officiating.

And if you've never checked out Mark Cuban's Blog, I highly recommend that you do so. Very funny stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home