Monday, April 23, 2007

Update, Part 1

It's been a while since I last posted here, with good reason (writer's block?).

I've finally finished moving in to my new apartment, with the culmination coming last night when Alicia and I finished putting together my dresser. We got that, and a bed frame, put together without any fights, which we both view as a minor miracle--we never fight, but when putting things together such as furniture, usually one person gets chippy and petty fights ensue. Not so much with us. When I finally get a camera, I'll post photos to give a virtual tour of my new place. It's one small, happy family over here with myself, Molly, and the dog.

The aforementioned Alicia is my new girlfriend, and she couldn't be any cooler. Good times.

The patio is open at Sweeney's now, which means we have way too many people staffed and way too many new people to train. I cut my finger six ways from Sunday on Saturday night, but wasn't allowed to go get stitches (it would have required at least four).

I've committed myself to a kickball league with Buege on Monday nights, and a coed softball league with Alicia on Sunday nights. Both teams are tailored to my strengths--running around and drinking beer (both at the same time on Mondays--kickball, gotta love it!)

Sports rants to follow next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home