Thursday, March 02, 2006

because you know you don't care, but you'll read anyway

What a strange day. I'm trying to generate some extra scratch, so I had two job interviews today. 12:30 this afternoon came, and there I was in Maplewood at Corner Kicks Soccer, chatting it up with a nice young lady about becoming a part-time soccer instructor for little, little kids. Fast-forward to 4:30 and I'm making the cross-metro drive to Kip's Irish Pub, dreams of becoming a supervisor dancing in my head. Job interviews are weird enough, because you never answer completely truthful and you're never yourself. You also leave the interview firmly straddling the fence that is your chances of landing the job. You can lean one way or the other, but short of the person saying "You're Hired" right there and then, you can never really know until you get the call (or never get the call.) Long story longer, I kind of think that I landed both jobs, which is interesting due to the fact that I already have one. If I juggle all three, we'll be ghetto rich, to the tune of a 70-80 hour work week. Hmmm.

I would like to give appropriate props and snaps to my buddy Chris, who gave me the Teacher's Key concerning the Top 3 Hip-Hop Albums of All-Time (TTHHAAT). They are as follows:
1.Enter the 36 Chambers
2.It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back
3.College Dropout
And if you disagree, I will fight you.

2 Comments:

Blogger richardSandwich said...

what about ?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

You're right--and it was right under my nose!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home