Thursday, February 16, 2006


This whole "Cheney Shoots A 78 Year-Old Hunting Buddy Who Has Now Spiraled Into A Series Of Mild Heart Attacks Due To Shrapnel In His Bloodstream" thing has lead me to one burning question: If this were the WWE, what would Big Dick's theme music be? My vote is for Cypress Hill's "How I Could Just Kill A Man." I think my buddy Todd may have one-upped me, however, going with Saliva's "Click, Click, Boom." I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks he'd go with. Oh yeah, thanks to blogspot's own Patriot Boy (of whom I've never met and have no idea who he even is) for this picture that I borrowed of Cheney and his Dick. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Sung Sook said...

Good Lord. That can't be cameltoe. Can it...?

11:52 PM  
Blogger Sung Sook said...

"We're Not Gonna' Take It" - Twisted Sister

4:11 AM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

that's a hog, lady--twisted sister, by the way.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home