Wednesday, February 08, 2006

First Post!

Welcome to 2004! (I just caught up, a couple-2 years later). If you're reading this, you're probably looking for something funny about Mullets. Well, I hope to comply with that, but this blog takes its name from Minnesota's greatest terrible D-League softball team, Shampoo Your Mullet. The season is a mere 3 months away, and already plans are being laid as to how we as a team can disappoint a city for yet another season. Worry not my bretheren, this blog will not be all-encompassing about my hilariously-named softball team, but rather all corners of relevant American life, like sports, television, cinema, and the award-shows that cater to them. Of course, once softball starts, expect a heavy dose of updates, stats, etc. that no one outside of our team really cares about. But hey, it's my spot. You don't have to read it.

Zach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home