Monday, August 20, 2007

I saw Superbad on Friday, and I recommend that everyone who reads this blog do the same. Total hilarity, lots of dick jokes. Good times.

I missed Sam Grittner's last headlining event at Grumpy's yesterday, which bums me out a bit, because he really is funny. I suggest you click the link on the right to his page and check out his videos.

I bought Madden '08 on Saturday, and am unstoppable. Why? Because its exactly the same as Madden '05. Kinda disappointing, but I don't own any other sports games currently, so it's nice to have. I advise everyone who likes football games that doesn't have any currently to go buy it.

Tonight? Don't know what I'm doing. Twins? Movie?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sung Sook said...

Saw it. Good recommendation.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home