Sunday, August 05, 2007

Return

There's been a lot for me to do this summer: New York, Jellystone, Baldwin for a wedding, Molly, Alicia, work, etc. The stories have been abundant, I've just not had time to put them into print on this blog. I've also been watching a lot of baseball, and haven't been writing about it, so I resurrected my Baseball Blog with a post today. I'm going to try to post somewhat regularly on that one, with only baseball related stories. This one will get all my usual dumb stories with inside jokes, complaints about people or things I deem lame, and my views on sports stories outside of baseball. So please read them both (or don't, if you don't want to).

Having said that, Ruben Rosario is fucking retarded. Really? "Our 9/11"? No wonder the Pioneer Press is having financial struggles, no one can take it seriously when its Editor greenlights shit like this.

Focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home