Monday, May 21, 2007

Theiner, I thought you were staying away....

...from our fields. After calling you a General Douche, and you calling me out on it, I thought that we agreed that you'd stay away. Instead, you were playing first base tonight, gunning the ball at the girls on my team and telling them to fuck off, then starting shit with our shortstop by saying "you thought you had a shutout--NO ONE SHUTS US OUT". Were you upset that your team only scored one run against us? Or that we put up 17 on you? Either way, this abuse and harassment needs to stop. Playoffs start next week, and I hope you stay away from us because, although very comical, it's mildly irritating. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit my actions were unwarranted and wrong. However, I was drunker than Josh Hancock at the time. Plus, if you spent your week-ends drinking beer with Tolly, Hemming, and Richard, you would be pretty psycho too. Also, Pete yelled at me and gave me the stink-eye in the bar on Saturday night, so I was kind of in a shame spiral. So, in summary, it was all Tolly, Hemming, Richard, and Pete’s fault. And Gus. And that one weird Steve guy who looks like Paul Schaeffer and is always at the bar with his notebook.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

That's a pretty solid list of excuses, all of which are satisfactory. I think you once referred to Steve as "The Most Boring Man on the Face of the Planet", right?

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did indeed refer to him as "The Most Boring Man on the Planet." A delicious irony coming from a man who has been on the same Work - Apartment - Sweeney’s - loop for approximately 12 straight years.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home