Friday, October 13, 2006

"What, are you gonna eat it for the rest of your life?!?"

Somebody reassure me that writing a 1500-word, 11-paragraph essay breaking down my Fantasy Football League and making picks isn't too loser-ish. Because, as proud of my work as I am (I'm one of those people who likes to see his own writing, much like some people like to hear the sound of their own voice), I feel like I need to take a shower to cleanse myself of it.

Work this weekend (Friday and Saturday), and the bar manager is gone on vacation. The burning question (which will be answered in 2 hours) is this: will Bleak or Burt fill-in, or are we going commando? I prefer option #2.

Baby's awake, gotta go!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh...it was pretty much the best weekend ever! I am so sad that I missed the Journey sing-along; I just feel better knowing it was dedicated to Erik.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so much fun, that's how it used to be every weekend. I can't wait to tell Erik that we played Journey.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

I can't wait to play Journey while Erik's there.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home