Monday, May 15, 2006

I was excited--

-I was looking around The Twins Official Website and saw an oppportunity to post a Twins/MLB-specific blog, linked directly at MLB.com. As it turns out, you blog there for free for 30 days, then after that it jumps to $4.95 per month or a buyout option at $49.95 for 12 months. Does this fee count towards revenue sharing? Can my monthly $5 go towards Pohlad Stadium instead? Baseball does not need my $5--they're doing just fine. They also probably don't need me blooging on one of their team sites, sharing my opinions with the general public, but that's neither here nor there. So I think I may start a baseball-specific blog here on Blogger, in addition to this small slice of lovely I've got going here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tsjaz said...

there's always a catch. I'd fully support your new baseball blog and then mlb.com would be sorry.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

I'll do it, but I'm drunk now, so not tonight. I'll keep you updated.

9:47 PM  
Blogger richardSandwich said...

give em hell Z

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home