Monday, May 08, 2006

Court Fight, Round 1

Rewind to September 2004. I'm heading over to Kraml's to watch the Vikings lose a Week 2 game to the Eagles on Monday Night Football, one best remembered for Mike Tice's non-challenge of a controversial Terrel Owens touchdown. It's 5:00p.m., and I've just finished my day bartending shift at Grizzly's when I get a phone call from Mandy--she's been in a car accident on Cedar Ave and the look of the 4Runner is pretty bad. "Was it your fault?" I asked, only to find out she'd been rear-ended by some inattentive driver on his cell phone. The 4Runner was destroyed, and Mandy's back was in shambles. Juliet, Bella, Mia, and the then-unborn Molly were all in the car as well, with only Mia sustaining minor whiplash. Fast-forward to the present: Mandy's first court date regarding the accident is today. Good luck baby, I know you're nervous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Mandy!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sung Sook said...

Let me know if you need me to show up in a neck diaper, big glasses, and one of those long sticks.

Or I could just play the A-Card (Asian Card).

Good luck, my dear.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home