Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dinner With 3 Girls


Mandy had fallen ill today. In an order to provide her with a break, after I put Molly to bed I decided to take Juliet, Bella and Mia out to dinner at the local
Chinese joint (that also serves American-style "cuisine"--hamburgers, chicken-fried steak, etc.). We all came in with big appetites, and because I'm an idiot, ordered $50 worth of entrees--Chicken in Garlic Sauce, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Plain Lo Mein, Eggrolls (x2), Fried Rice and White Rice. Of course only after the food had arrived did I remember that I was dealing with the stomachs of 7, 5, and 4 year-olds. Needless to say, we have lots of leftovers, like those pictured above. Not pictured--Lo Mein, Eggrolls, Fried Rice. And of course, sticking with the I'm-A-Moron theme, I forgot to bring Mandy home any soup, which was more-or-less my main objective. "Don't forget my soup, Zach!" I can hear it over and over in my head now, but when I was at House of Wong?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sung Sook said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sung Sook said...

Reminds me of going out for Korean food with my sister. If you thought for a damn second that it would be in her blood to like Korean food you'd be sorely wrong.

May I now reference the previous "Why we're retarded" post. ;)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Zach Brown said...

yeah, I'm still not very smart. Mandy and I will go get Korean with you sometime.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home